Asphalt Riding Boots - Short
The Mototech Asphalt Riding boots are designed for city riding and short getaway rides around your town or city. The Action leather with PU coating, mesh lining and double stitching on all stress areas adds to the comfort and durability of the boots. A combination of the leather and the Seco-Tex waterproof & breathable membrane protects the boots against showers and splashes at the same time keeping the feet dry from moisture and perspiration. The boots provide adequate safety with protective reinforcement in ankle, toe and heel. A rider can effortlessly put on and take off the boots with the convenient velcro design. The sole is made of Compound Rubber to offer tough grip and allow a natural flex. The gear shift zone is reinforced to increase the longevity of the material due to the excessive use of that area.
- Seco-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane protects the boots from rain and showers at the same time maintaining the wicking properties to keep the feet dry from moisture and perspiration.
- Durable action leather with comfortable mesh lining.
- Double stitching in all stress areas.
- Reinforced gear shift zone.
- Protection in ankle, toe and heel.
- Velcro design for effortless put on and take off.
- Compound rubber sole offers tough grip and allows a natural flex.