Asphalt v2.0 Riding Boots - Short
The MotoTech Asphalt v2.0 Riding boots are designed for a spin on the race track, city riding, touring and short getaway rides.
The action leather with PU coating, mesh lining and double stitching on all stress areas adds to the comfort and durability of the boots. A combination of the leather and water-repellent membrane protects the boots against water showers and splashes.
The boots provide adequate safety with protective reinforcement at ankle, toe and heel. A rider can effortlessly put on and take off the boots with the convenient zipper + velcro design. The sole is made of Natural Rubber to offer tough grip and allow a natural flex. The gear shift zone is reinforced to increase the longevity of the material due to the excessive use of that area.
- Quick Drying Polymide Lining
- Durable action leather with comfortable mesh lining
- TPU Gear shift pad and Reflective Accents for high visibility
- Double stitching on all stress areas
- Replaceable Sliders and Ankle Protectors made of highly abrasion-resistant Polyurethane
- Protection on ankle, toe and heel
- YKK Zipper + Velcro design for effortless put on and take off
- Natural Rubber sole offers a tough grip and allows a natural flex.